Navigation bar



Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Cute Outfit of the Day: Back to Basics



blouse: H&M $7
faux leather leggins: thrift $4
necklace: Forever 21 $10
F21 booties: thrift $4
watch: grandma's $0
Total Cost: $25

week 36

I wore this outfit last week to church then out to lunch for my mom's birthday. Happy Birthday Mom! Your present is still baking! Back in the Spring, when I found out I was pregnant I thought a lot about what my pregnancy style was going to be. I decided I wanted to go back to the basics- simple, classic pieces. So naturally, one of the first purchases I made was this crisp, classic blouse from the clearance rack at H&M. I bought one in white as well! They are not maternity blouses but they are quite a bit longer than most blouses so they work! 

So I have officially worn these faux leather leggins for 3 posts in a row but that is nothing compared to how much I wear them in real life! I have a few pairs of pants that fit right now but these are by far the most comfortable so they tend to win most days! This is real life folks! 

Hope you all have a great holiday! 




Pin It

1 comment:

  1. you look fabulous, hope you are feeling fabulous!

    ReplyDelete